The joint-stock company “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish” has one of the leading positions in the industry in the republic, and includes a total of 17 industrial enterprises that produce import-substituting construction materials and equipment necessary for construction objects of various sectors in our country and mainly for assembly and special construction works. Since 1992, the association “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish” and the joint-stock company “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish” operating as its legal successor, with the support of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and our Government, have been developing the work of providing assembly and special construction organizations with local construction products and materials that replace imports.
Today, more than 500 types of import-substituting industrial products are produced by the industrial enterprises of the Company. Including:
- High pressure metal pipes for main oil and gas networks with a diameter of 426 mm. up to 1620 mm;
- Metal pipes of a straight and spiral seam with a diameter of 114 mm. up to 377 mm;
- Straight-seam metal pipes with a diameter of 15 mm. up to 102 mm;
- Metal pipes of square and rectangular section from 20×20 mm. up to 200×150 mm;
- Rolled metal sheets 1.8 – 12.7 mm thick;
- Fittings brand A-500 with a diameter of 12 mm. up to 36 mm;
- Metal wires with a diameter of 0.8 mm. up to 8 mm;
- Cast iron radiators;
- Bolts, washers, washers and nuts;
- Metal constructions;
- Slate roof;
- Oil and gas metal tanks from 100 m3 to 20,000 m3;
- Medium pressure water towers from 15 m3 to 50 m3;
- Household heating boilers adapted for gas, solid fuel;
- Industrial steam heating boilers;
- Plumbing (air humidifier, toilet, bath, etc.);
- Household and industrial fans;
- Power substations, electrical distribution equipment, vacuum circuit breaker, etc.
In 2014-2021, a total of 11.5 trillion was spent by the company’s structural industrial enterprises. more than soums of products were produced. In 2014, a total of 624 billion soms worth of industrial products were developed, and in 2021, this indicator increased by 5.7 times compared to 2014 and 3 trillion 600 billion amounted to sum.
Including, in 2021, 160 thousand tons of metal pipes, 219.5 thousand tons of fittings and wire products, more than 8 thousand tons of metal structures, 20,000 m3 of reinforced concrete products, more than 200,000 conditional pieces of plumbing equipment, 48 billion. electrical appliances and others were produced.
The measures taken by the company to increase modern and demanding investment projects, use new technologies, reduce the volume of imports and save fuel and energy resources are bearing fruit. In particular,
- This year 2020 is the year of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan based on the decision PD-4563 dated January 9, the value in December 2021 84.6 million. A new large-scale investment project “Production of thin rolled metal sheet” with an annual capacity of 500,000 tons has been launched.
- Purchase of imported raw materials and equipment until the end of 2021 253.2 mln. amounted to a dollar. That is, the import volume is instead 257 mln. reduced to 253.2 million of dollars 3.8 mln dollars.
- 6.0 million by the end of 2021. dollar investments were absorbed.
- The cost of production of industrial products has been reduced, and their cost has decreased by an average of 4.0%, i.e. 113.6 bln. reduced to sum.
- 132 new jobs were created.
In addition, in 2021, the following activities were carried out in the field of development of innovative activities at the joint-stock company “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish”:
- A “Targeted Program” for the period of 2021-2023, which should be implemented in connection with the development of science and innovation, has been developed in “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish” JSC.
- Decision No. PQ-5047 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 1, 2021 “On measures to further improve state policy in the field of science and innovative development” and No. 545 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 27, 2021 on the basis of the decision of the Company’s management with order No. 66 dated July 2, 2021, a department responsible for innovative activities was established.
- As a result of conducting scientific-experimental research with the scientific staff of the Fergana Polytechnic Institute, the scientific staff Matkarimov B.B. and Gafurov A.M. in the “Venkon air enlining” enterprise within the company, experimental and testing works were carried out, and changes were made to the technologies of mechanical processing of metal products.
As a result, the production capacity will be increased by 5-7 percent and the cost of purchasing new equipment it was possible to reduce it up to 80 percent.
Also, based on the innovative proposals of qualified production workers in the industrial enterprises of “O’zmaxsusmontajqurilish” JSC, making economic changes to the operating mode of technological equipment, installing control equipment on machines and vehicles, using natural gas fuel instead of liquid fuel, using energy-efficient equipment and energy-efficient electric lighting due to the application, the above-mentioned volumes of work and economic savings were achieved.
Necessary measures are taken in the company to work with the appeals of citizens and entrepreneurs, according to the report of the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 157 of November 1, 2021, No. 18/1-1855 of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 19.07.2021 and 09.08.2021 in the year the assignments specified in the assignment letters No. 18/2-344 were completed on time.
During 2021, the company will receive “pm.gov.uz.” total received through 40 appeals were considered on time, answers were sent to the authors and virtual receptions, and information was provided to the Cabinet of Ministers in the appropriate manner.